Cat Herder (aka Office Manager/Everything Overseer)
April 2015 — Present
- Manage the day to day operations of a 13+ person office including snacks, office equipment, logistics, cleaning crew and ad hoc duties.
- Remotely manage a 20+ person office in Washington DC.
- Assist executives including CEO, CTO, CFO, COO, Director of Sales and Director of Technology.
- Manage travel and accommodation for staff in physical and remote offices.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable administration and management using Quickbooks and SalesForce.
- Manage aspects of Human Resources using online tools such as Zenefits.
- Coordinate and Manage events in Santa Monica office.
- Manage and arrange special event insurance internally and on behalf of clients.
- Maintain business licenses and state specific registrations to facilitate payment of state payroll taxes and unemployment.
- Be the central point of contact for all questions relating to general operation, financial operation and operational goals.
- Manage special projects.
- Act on behalf of CEO to ensure culture and mission is well represented.
- Managed sponsorship and coordinated 2015 Congressional Baseball Game which raised over $400K for DC based charities.
- Relocated and re-established Corporate office in Santa Monica
- Fridge constantly stocked with great range of craft beers and yummy snacks