Client Success VoC Specialist
January 2016 — Present
Key contributor on a high performing team that consistently delivers market leading retention rates. Responsible for creating and managing a VoC program to systematically capture, manage, analyze, and act on client feedback and ensure that feedback is driven into cross-functional improvement initiatives. Responsible for regular communication of the status of the VoC program and its results to executive-level stakeholders.
Has a solid understanding of quantitative and qualitative research techniques; able to track and “tell-the-story” from data analysis to meet given objectives.
• Captures usable and actionable client feedback (information regarding customers’ concerns, complaints, questions, suggestions, ideas, etc.) via surveys and other methods.
• Analyzes feedback in real-time and delivers clear and actionable insights to the right internal stakeholders by collaborating, engaging, influencing, and presenting to cross—functional and executive-level stakeholders.
• Drives cross-functional collaboration and corrective action; determines what our general policy is for taking action on client feedback and creates a systematic closed-loop feedback program that defines who will respond to the feedback, how and when (i.e. a formal process whereby someone is responsible for following up on every piece of client feedback that gets submitted and tracks each of those submissions through to resolution).
• Monitors continuously and tracks CSAT and NPS results over time; keeps a real-time pulse on our clients to uncover patterns to see where we are making improvements across the organization.
• Leverages dashboards and reports that integrate and display information from multiple customer voices regardless of source, survey or time.
• Continuously innovating to help DSI, Inc. better identify and address client needs across client life cycle; addressing gaps with actionable plans for improvements and resolutions.