BMO Financial Group
Manager, Enterprise Business Continuity Management (Operational Risk)
May 2014 — Present
• Led and supported corporate risk team in developing and rolling out of new risk assessment
methodologies and training across 400+ enterprise business units.
• Led change management in the group and Operational Risk through development and execution of new risk assessment methodologies, monitoring and testing strategies, and Quality Assurance requirements to 400+ enterprise business units and senior risk leaders, as well as leading stakeholder socialization and testing of enterprise taxonomy model concepts.
• As SME and relationship manager, provided independent oversight, advisory, and effective challenge to Canadian P&C LOBs on BCM compliance, audit, and operational risk exposures via operational risk mechanisms, e.g., IAAPs, RCSAs, Issues management process.
• Supported group closure of audit and regulatory findings through key roles in development of enterprise BCM framework guidelines and tools, ensuring effective alignment of regulatory / internal requirements while meeting stakeholder efficiency interests.
• As Toronto Region Director of BMO Pride, led key work streams in high-profile initiatives such as the Bank's Gender Inclusivity and Gender Expression Strategy and organized the bank’s annual Executive Women's Panel and Networking, supporting diversity and inclusion at BMO.