Feasibility & Site Liaison Associate
July 2014 — Present
• Develop collaborative relationships with potential Investigators/Physicians, site personnel, and other clinical networks.
• Reviews Feasibility survey data to assist in identifying best-fit Sites and Investigators for upcoming clinical trials.
• Works in collaboration with other members of Feasibility and Site Intelligence & Activation to achieve targeted response goals for assigned projects.
• Serves as the local expert regarding site capacity and expertise. Work with key site personnel to obtain protocol-level input to support trial optimization.
• Communicates risks and timeline updates to both client and study teams as applicable.