December 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Vice President - Technology , Communications, Media and Technology at Accenture
Delivery Unit Lead for a large scale Test Factory for a global mobile communications giant.
- Global Mobile Telecom business, end-to-end test programme manager and Sr. Test management lead for a large-scale transformation project, including BAU test and offshore delivery and defining quality assurance strategy
- Program Test Manager for IT transformation project to build capability for Acceptance Testing Service Organisation, aimed at delivery a fresh retail capability build and roll-out across multi-sites.
- Led multiple test capability work streams from conception to delivery across automation, reporting and improvement initiatives for a large acceptance test service.
- Service delivery lead for support operations for a UK web portal for global electronics brand, established service operations centre for issue resolution for ecommerce site, with an SAP backbone, establishing framework across multi-channels using MS Commerce Service, ASP, .NET, MS SQL *Server, FAST
Large scale test delivery factory for a big multi-vendor agile delivery across multi-sites, spend £1m per week, led team from initiation phase to successful delivery programme for testing engagement (involving 5:95) offshore/onshore model
- Key business partner for a large E2E test outsourcing engagement, consolidating systems across different business lines and provide a strategic platform to handle client base
- Technology Stack for the E2E test programme
- Siebel / Amdocs/ Convergys Geneva/ Oracle / eDOCS / BEA Web Logic / IBM MQ/MB, Cyclone, .Net, Mainframe, J2EE, Unix, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Tools- HP QC, QTP, iTest, STORM Test, Load Runner, Putty
Led the team from initiation phase starting with KT from an incumbent to a successful delivery programme meeting all critical service levels to enable a smooth delivery for 2 years continuously.
- Functional lead and offshore delivery manager for a large scale end-to-end outsourcing project, responsible for release and delivery management, personnel and leadership
- Developed Telecom knowledge assets at the India Development Centre as part of a Communications Domain Capability Development Initiative, created the competency framework and training programmes for a 5000+ business unit
- Head of Business Development Support for Offshore Communications, Delivery Manager for multiple accounts, and Program Manager for Industry Forum Projects for a number of global events
- Led team in the development of the first TMF NGOSS contracts for a POC NGN OSS application involving multiple product vendors for a global telecommunications brand
- Oversaw the delivery of proof of concept executive dashboard solution, and proof of concept of a state of the art IP services project
- Managed offshore business development for communications practice, led a team of business analysts in successful bidding and tender for a number of projects
- As Technical Project Manager managed key projects for sales and marketing business, including crisis management, led a large team through a period of significant change
- Undertook a number of significant roles including Portfolio Manager and Technical Manager for a large offshore delivery centre
- Portfolio Manager for Enterprise Sales Group portfolio, focused on enterprise marketing and sales automation for a US Telco business
- Mentored HR, Learning and Development support groups in the ODC, back up head for presales support and technical manager for seven different projects
- Provided best practice guidelines for implementation for a global team with a short time to market focus, managed resource mobilisation and movement
- Led the scheduling, planning and monitoring of deliverables utilising project management methodologies, managed the timely delivery of critical sales and marketing projects
- Senior consultant and solution architect provided consultancy to a global carrier on roaming products, performed Gap analysis using an eTom framework for merger related integration analysis
- Project management consultant for testing strategy development, key lead in DSL Repair Expert system integration, re-engineered existing components to develop a framework for a mainframe application
- Technical architect for a number of projects, led a team of experienced and competent designers to improve production stability, spearheading webMethods and EAI evangelism for company colleagues
- Successfully improved order flow through percentage by more than 50% due to continuous process efficiency and solution enhancement
Played various Roles ranging from developer to project lead, architect
o Provided solution consultancy for multitude of applications for an ILEC. They included
o Led an offshore project team focusing on service order processing and dispatcher system
o Long Distance PICS system maintenance and enhancement
o Solution design for Customer Training System, Point of Sale interface, Point of Sale tracker system, Overdue BGS account system
o Integration architect/Solution designer of a B2B gateway for Inter Exchange Carriers(IXCs)
o Maintenance, enhancement and solution refinement of Corporate Check Reconciliation System and Unclaimed Properties system for the Corporate financial systems and led Y2K Conversion
* Trainee - Initial Training Programme - Topper of the training batch.
* Tester - NNLife Insurance Y2K Conversion
* Tester - Sainsbury's UK - Year 2000 conversion
* Developer - Target UK - FMS Migration
* Developer/Module Lead - US WEST - Corporate Check Reconciliation System (CCRS), Unclaimed Properties (UP)
* Architect - ASTRANet - Proof-of-concept (Intranet site for internal employees).