Sr. UX Researcher & Strategist
October 2014 — Present
- Develop design and UX strategy and vision for Kenshoo's products.
- Work with product teams to create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user needs
- Spend significant time with existing and prospect clients to understand how they use the platform and how user interface design can better help them meet their business goals
- Communicate ideas, design rationale and principles, and usability concepts to product managers and engineers
- Develop disruptive ideas that will help make our user interface a competitive advantage for Kenshoo
- Create a usability center of excellence based in San Francisco that will test, collect, and derive key user insights on how to improve and innovate on the Kenshoo user experience