June 2015 — Present
• Under general direction, solicits business by personally visiting clients, attempting to interest prospective buyers and explaining the merit of product and its application.
• Familiarizes established accounts with new products and developments.
• Investigates and resolves customer complaints in accordance with company policy.
• Keeps information on competitive products, promotional matters, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Informs company of competitive activity and conditions that would affect company interests.
• Prepares price quotations, delivery dates and service obligations.