YMCA Employment Centre
Volunteer - Administrative Assistant
November 2015 — Present
- Performed general office duties such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines and voice mail,
- Answered telephones, directed calls and took messages
- Maintained and updated filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
- Communicated with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information.
- Maintained safe, clean and friendly working environment.
- Trained other placement students to perform work activities, such as using computer applications
- Performed inventory and ordered materials, supplies, and services
- Computed, recorded, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports,
-Made mock files and labels for Employment Service and youth job connection.Schedule the appointments in Excel