Executive Assistant to the VP of Marketing
January 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Executive Assistant to the VP of Marketing at Red Bull
• Coordinate meetings, monthly reporting and tracking.
• Supervise day-to-day operations for RBNA headquarters comprised of 300+ employees including vendor relations and management of cleaning administrator.
• Track all new hires, including temps and contractors, and update Operations Master Employee List to coordinate with HR.
• Serves as point person for internal employees and vendors regarding building operations, policies, procedures and ad hoc requests.
• Troubleshoot problems, maintain and arrange for repairs of office equipment.
• Receive and screen telephone callers and visitors, while supervising reception personnel.
• Coordinated live studio audiences for ABC, FOX, CBS, Comedy Central, E! and The Disney Channel.
• Communicated with stage manager and production team to ensure live television show ran smoothly.
• Organized audience members in pre-production and during breaks in taping.
• Composed show reports for office executives with statistics and notes for main office reference.
• Coordinated busy calendars, fielded heavy phone calls, prepared meeting materials, handled expense reports, updated and actualized budgets ranging from $250K-$1mm.
• Lead crew and production assistants under critical time constraints and stressful situations to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner for prep & shoot days.
• Scheduled, attended and took notes at meetings with Executive Producer, Director and crew to collaborate on the project.
• Oversaw all event logistics (researched & secured locations, booked & managed talent, created timelines and agendas, coordinated production equipment, coordinated vendors, confirmed insurance certifications).
• Heavy phones, scheduling and securing equipment, locations and insurance certification.
• Booked and coordinated all talent.
• Assisted Executive Producer and Production Manager with set up and execution of productions.
• Composed call sheet for shoot pre-production and production days.
• Acted as media liaison for press and communications clients.
• Wrote product press releases, media pitches, customer case studies, opinion editorials, and online press materials, securing articles in A-list publications such as PC World, Wired, Wall Street Journal, etc.
• Coordinated, scheduled and executed press interviews for new media clients.
• Created, strategized, updated and kept track of all social media websites (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs).
• Wrote and edited press releases and secured interviews for new media clients.
• Coordinated travel, booth set up, and attended National Sage Software Insights 2008 Conference representing publicity team.
• Attained new client for PR team within second month of employment.
• Analyzed and revised designers creative work.