Quality Inspector II
October 2011 — Present
• Perform product release activities for products being processed through the Quality Control Department; including performing actual inspection functions to written procedures and specifications
• Assist with FDA inspections, obtained documents, and explaining procedures leading to zero failed inspections
• Review of sterilization process documentation and other data. This is to include the paperwork (DHR's/inspection reports/data forms and release forms).
• Communicate with multifunctional groups (both within Quincy, at other BSC facilities and outside vendors) on load status and quality related activities.
• Help activities involving the release of new product lines, control of pre-release locations, control of the quarantine location,
• Control of short shelf life products, scrap activities, control of quality records, Material review board activities and control/processing of nonconforming material.
• Provide on the job instruction/training to QC inspectors to the written/approved procedures/specifications. This includes coaching for the employees.
• Support Quality Assurance in tracking and achieving metrics.
• Recommend and intiate changes for improving processes to existing procedures
• Document all defects and findings with products and initiate NCEP’s when applicable in order to help resolve issues and implement corrective actions
• Segregate QN products and send to appropriate locations using SAP transactions