Consumer Sales Manager, Brazil
July 2011 — Present
Responsible for leading the development and implementation of all marketing programs and strategic sales activities. Also in command of ensuring that the company and its customer goals are aligned and met.
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Collaborates with LATAM Sales Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines through all Latin America
• Educate sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales
• Manages and controls budgets for sales promotion and trade marketing expenses.
• Ensures the implementation about marketing strategy, and manages the relation with local PR agency
Relevant achievement; Establish nationwide distribution channel in Brazil.