August 2017 — Present
• Work with VP Communications to identify, plan, execute and track a variety of regional programs including Launchmetrics hosted events, sponsorships and regional customer meetings
• Identify partnership opportunities for increasing awareness and lead generation in the market
• Content creation and distribution for the Market (blog posts, interviews, Webinars, whitepapers, studies and research, videos).
• Support the global content and strategy for social platforms ensure the voice of the market is included; working closely with the global team members in developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social initiatives, including campaigns, supervision of channel accounts, content vision and overall execution
• Execute lead generation programs through collaborations with the DG and sales teams
• Collaborate with the Customer Success team to increase brand advocacy in the market, defining and executing programs with customer loyalty as the top goal
• Work closely with sales teams to drive specific marketing activity and understand how marketing can support them in key areas.
• Sponsorship outreach and coordination
• Event management: On-site support/day of operations
• Create and communicate pre and post-event reports
• Research, analyze & report on the global fashion landscape relevant to marketing & communications within the company.
• Create SF campaigns to monitor all marketing driven opportunities/ leads
• Assist with the management of the regional budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals