Senior Vice President Client Services
Marketing Werks is the ROI-driven experiential marketing arm of CROSSMARK - a leading sales and marketing services company that provides growth solutions for consumer brands through customized integration of services from insights to activation.
- Reporting directly to General Manager, collaborate with Executive Leadership team to drive process and operational improvements across agency while leading Leadership Effectiveness and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Manage operations of East coast office and $15MM+ client portfolio across multicultural, media and telecommunications verticals
- For 5+ years, grew agency's largest account (Verizon), supervising 100+ projects annually across NFL, NHL, and INDYCAR sponsorships; and segment, multicultural, retail, product launch and college recruitment programs
- Serve as experiential marketing and planning expert, bringing counsel and integrated solutions to clients nationwide while driving effective reporting
- Develop briefs and engage internal teams to ensure impactful solutions for client opportunities
Joined Marketing Werks in 2004 as a Senior Account Manager. Advanced within 10-year career at agency to current position with numerous early promotions