Centre for Advanced Imaging, The University of Queensland
Coordinator Human Resources
June 2015 — Present
▪ Management of HR functions within a large research focused Centre.
▪ Pivotal role provides management of HR staff planning and performance issues.
▪ Provides effective delivery of HR functions with complete autonomy and accountability.
▪ Plays a key role in supporting the implementation of workforce planning framework.
▪ Provides HR generalist services across university networks, adding value to client services.
▪ Employee Relations and Staff Performance Management within complex employment framework.
▪ Specialist advice on all people management matters;
▪ Implementation of people practices, processes and frameworks including leadership, mentoring, culture enhancement, capability and mental health & well-being services.
▪ Organisational change initiatives.
▪ Pro-active industry research and analysis of HR information and trends.
▪ Advocate Equity and Diversity practices
▪ Substantial record of achievement in HR roles, including the ability to achieve high quality outcomes across HR Business Partner service delivery, significant HR projects and business improvement initiatives.
▪ Ability to lead and provide senior level, expert HR advice and consultancy services to senior management, line managers and employees across a broad range of HR activities.
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to develop high quality written communications, briefs and reports.
▪ Ability to solve complex problems, analyse issues from various perspectives and to exercise sound, independent judgement.