Specializing in project management and account management, I’m interested in creating and sharing efficiencies that improve the way teams work together. I thrive in a working environment where successful teams work cohesively to deliver solutions that meet and exceed the clients needs. Experienced project manager and accou...
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstances, simple do your best, and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse, and regret. - The Four Agreements
October 2012 — Present
• Responsible for the development of project plans including budgets, timelines, briefs and detailed statements of work.
• Accountable for resource management and communication between departments including Creative, Development, Analytics, SEO, Social Media and contractors.
• Lead cross-functional teams in development and execution of digital campaigns: including website development, search and social media engagements.
• Manage client engagements to ensure account profitability while client expectations are met or exceeded.
• Responsible for the consistent successful execution of a project from estimation through launch and maintenance.
• Improves and shares project management processes, standards, templates and best practices.
• Facilitates and creates accurate project plans with clearly defined milestones, deliverables and tasks.
• Ensure resources are assigned and allocated appropriately to the project plan throughout the life of the project, making adjustments where necessary.
• Responsible for risk management and analysis including the ability to identify global risks.
• Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project, including burn reports.
June 2010 — October 2012
• Manage all aspects of client relationships and project builds. Client Accounts; Estée Lauder, InStyle, Laura Mercier and Revlon.
• Day-to-Day contact for client accounts; manage new projects as well as maintained the active projects.
• Produce and manage project documentation including scope of work, project plan, creative brief, timelines, estimates and production guidelines.
• Oversee project development across multi-platforms including; desktop, iPad, mobile devices, interactive ad units and e-commerce applications
• Work closely with clients to ensure projects remain successful post launch, including consumer awareness, marketing, user engagement and interaction, sponsorship sales and social media campaigns
• Work with Creative, Marketing and Development teams to provide innovative solutions to ensure client growth and success.
March 2009 — February 2010
• Graphic design rebranding and concept development for existing and perspective clients.
• Press kit development.
• Press releases and editorial content for blogs.
• Client collateral and imagery renovation;
• Logo development, banner and brochure design. Website and social network concepts.
• Fashion show production;
• Model casting, set concept and development. Stylist for over five participating brands.
The Art Institute of San Diego
BS, Marketing and Management
The University of Arizona
Retail and Consumer Sciences