Executive Secretary /PA
• Handling of confidential documents and ensuring secrecy of all classified information.
• Organising, maintaining diaries and making appointments.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing for ease reference.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, presentations, and minutes of meetings.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Provide support for CEO’s personal affairs.
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often respond on behalf of the manager when necessary.
• Passing and clearing of memos and other documents for approval.
• Get proper clearance before employees and visitors can have access to the CEO’s office including calls.
• Manage welfare of all guests for the executive’s office.
• Updating of company profile when necessary.
• Tender documentations and presentation for prospective and existing clients.
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
• Liaising with clients, staff and also been able to provide support to top Management Executives.
•Assist with other ad-hoc duties for other.