Hachette Book Group
February 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Act in a dual capacity by developing brand, title, and corporate digital marketing strategy as well as producing digital publishing products.
- Digital and Social Strategy: Collaborate with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop title strategy on a seasonal basis as well as maintaining consistency and cohesiveness in corporate online presence
- Project and Vendor Management: Responsible for establishing and adhering to production schedules for: mobile applications, four-color illustrated e-books, and individual brand websites.
- Creative Design: Build mobile application UX design in addition to site design and development for standalone properties.
- Community Management: Oversee five genre community sites with membership exceeding 500,000 individuals while running brand Pinterest and Tumblr pages.
Assisted Digital Marketing Manager and Brand Manger in conceptualizing and implementing digital marketing initiatives for Little, Brown and James Patterson titles.
- Social Media Management: Served as the voice and primary manager for James Patterson’s social channels - increased fanbase by 60%.
- Promotional Design: Created promotional advertising units and eblasts.
- Copywriting: Drafted advertising and web copy as well as writing, building, and deploying three divisional newsletters.
- Blogger outreach: Built promotional relationships with over 200 niche bloggers.
- Web Design: Served as lead designer on James Patterson’s young reader properties.