Rhythm & Hues
March 2011 — Present
• Managed hundreds of artists, supervisors, and pipeline TDs over 5 locations.
• Managed the allocation, scheduling, usage and cleanup of render, bandwidth and disk resources as well as enhancements to cloud render processes.
• Liased with clients/vendors on set photography turnover, color management, and deliverables of 100s of TB of data.
• Collaborated with production staff on bidding, scheduling, and resource management.
• Directed technical support staff on workflow optimization and tools creation.
• Data mining of 1000s of internal software requests spread over 10 years & 11 personnel into an actionable list of 150 tasks assigned to 2 current software engineers.
• Supervised asset creation on aesthetic and technical fronts.
• Supported CG supervisors from initial shot setup to final execution.
• Wrote tools to integrate 3rd party software into production pipeline, (e.g. proprietary image handlers for Nuke).
Credits:- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Alvin and the Chipmunks 3