BAC Credomatic Network
Analista de Crédito Comercial
July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Analista de Credito Comercial at BAC Panamá
Incorporated to an ongoing process for the expansion of a sugarcane boiler. Emphasized on the distribution systems for the material required by the project.
• Optimized hardware distribution system, increased storage space by 25%.
• Documented process changes in a Microsoft Excel Flowchart to keep track of employee advances. Provided daily reports to upper management.
• Responsible for material imports/orders related to the project, reduced order time by 50%.
Joined Credit Department at the bank and worked with the team.
• Analyzed client’s income statements and balance sheets to decide if they were eligible for credit privileges.
• Utilized bank’s system to actualize client’s yearly income statements.
• Created memos for administration to see if credits were to be granted to the client.
• Visited clients with credit agents and became familiar with the interaction process.
Led an innovative program for future employee training.
• Worked individually with employees from operations section in the bank. Guided them to video film and digitally record their daily choirs in the bank to be used for future employee training.
• Analyzed employee daily choir processes and defined a standardized method to follow, resulted in a reduction in training time by 70%.
• Constructed a Flowchart of the entire process and prepared a presentation to be shown to the administration board.