BCM Planet Dance
May 2013 — August 2013
The renowned discothèque hired a team of two to produce six outdoor concerts with performers: Steve Aoki, Marvin Humes, Maxim (The Prodigy), Pendulum, Nervo and Eddie Halliwell. As an Assistant Manager I:
• Agreed to and managed a budget.
• Liaised with the designer to create the brand logo and organised the production of gig tickets and posters.
• Coordinated production suppliers.
• Organised security, first aid, and artist hospitality and transportation.
• Liaised with the night club and production suppliers to handle artist production riders and green room requirements.
• Administrated and allocated event tickets and event information weekly.
• Recruited a team of 15 to undertake sales and PR, coordinated their day to day requirements and staff briefings.
• Managed social media marketing; increasing Facebook ‘likes’ by 2500 in 4 months.
• Managed gig nights making sure the event ran smoothly by coordinating and leading the event team.