Merchandising ASP - Home Furniture & Lighting
March 2014 — Present
• Manage, organize and facilitate the flow of information required to support Fred Meyer & Kroger Furniture, Lighting, and Rugs buying departments.
• Assist with pricing and advertising for Furniture in both Fred Meyer and Kroger markets.
• Provide assistance to Category Specialists on day-to-day initiatives, special projects, and customer-service support
• Create and communicate marketing bulletins to assist store divisions with: store floor plans, furniture delivery marketing material, in-store merchandise signs, advertising, etc.
• Monitor delivery warehouse inventory and update sales recap information per sales period.
• Allocate and replenish products and send recommendations to delivery warehouses on when to reorder based on sales needs and advertising periods.
• Manage the database that details all front-end pricing and merchandise information by store division
• Respond daily to store requests for new or replacement fixtures and materials. Work with the manufactures, vendors, and store personnel to identify materials and quantities needed.