TAP Supervisor and Sales Associate
November 2011 — December 2012
• Promoted from Sales Associate to TAP Supervisor within 10 months.
• Counted cash drawers and made bank deposits.
• Managed staff of 2-5 sales associates.
• Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
• Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
• Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
• Authorized payments and merchandise returns.
• Trained and developed new associates on POS system and key sales tactics.
• Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service.
• Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Demonstrated use and care of merchandise.
• Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
• Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
• Stocked shelves and supplies and organized displays.
• Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
• Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.