September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Marketing Analytics Analyst at LivingSocial
• Work with senior management to assess research needs, and implement marketing and research strategies.
• Work with political consultants and media buyers, fielding requests for research and marketing data and analysis.
• Serve as project manager in the development of a voter and customer targeting application, managing a team of internal developers and outside vendors.
• Design and develop marketing plan and materials, including the conceptualization and creation of various marketing collateral such as promotional videos, online email campaigns, and trade show pieces.
• Manage the implementation and maintenance of a database driven reporting structure, currently used by political and retail teams to more rapidly move from planning to execution.
• Prepare and deliver sales and marketing presentations to a wide array of audiences large and small.
• Analyze and deliver critical quantitative and qualitative data, both globally and through an individual company-wide transactional request basis.
• Utilize the latest in data visualization techniques to present voter, census, and consumer buying power data to help achieve key sales goals.
• Manage online research and marketing resources, tracking usage to ensure most relevant materials are consistently updated.
• Manage political research strategy and resources company-wide to achieve stated goals, leading to over $290 million in sales in 2010, and over $405 million in 2012.