Northrop Grumman Corporation
October 2013 — Present
• Part a team of professionals responsible for building and configuring the Navy’s next generation tactical afloat network, C.A.N.E.S (Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services).
• Installed and configured from bare metal: servers, laptops, adapter cards, storage arrays, Operating Systems, configure SAN, drivers, ILO, and BIOS.
• Troubleshoot and isolated test failures to determine if the issue was a test, product or integration issue to include network configuration.
• Prepared and ran test plans including test cases and lab configurations.
• Updated test documentation as directed to incorporate updates and solutions discovered during test events.
• Executed TEST plans for finished enclaves while under observation by Customer representatives.
• Experience with X86 & Oracle/Sun Servers, storage arrays, PC Clients, Thin clients installation and configuration, OpeWindows, Solaris and Linux Operating Systems installation and administration of software, drivers, and services and experience with commands, file systems, etc.
• NTP, DNS, SNMP, Active Directory, MS Exchange configuration and administration, etc. system/Software monitoring logs, performance (CPU, Memory, Disk), Virtualization VMware and Thin Desktop/App, Networker, RDBMS (e.g., Oracle) installation, configuration and monitoring.