April 2014 — Present
Unloader/Receiver, Cooler Stockman, January 2016 - Present
- Direct incoming Truck Drivers to their proper dock doors and receive all invoices.
- Unload incoming trucks into warehouse with riding pallet jack.
- Break down by hand and organize the different products on each pallet.
- Receive all products through a handheld scanner, inputting correct freight quantity, expiration dates and weights.
- Deliver each pallet into their proper spot within the warehouse with pallet jack, i.e.- Freezer, Cooler or Dry Rooms.
- Take each pallet and correctly slot into Freight racking with a Reach Truck , making sure each item is rotated and binned correctly.
Produce Receiver , Quality Control Specialist, January 2015 - January 2016
- Receive all incoming produce Freight into the warehouse.
- Thoroughly check all quality of product.
- Put all Freight into the correct bins and rotate all product by date.
- Check quality of all product on hand each day and make sure each item is acceptable for sale.
Will Call, Customer Service Expert, April 2014 - January 2015
- Gather products for incoming customers , and deliver products to each customer by hand through the dock door.
- Receive phone calls and e-mails pertaining to daily orders efficiently.
- Greet all customers with respect and help them with any inquire they may have while at the warehouse.