Digital Marketing Consultant
June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Digital Marketing Consultant at MediaMoo.
• Email Marketing (I have successfully increased open rates and CTR to well above industry averages and also increased revenue by over 300%).
• Affiliate Marketing (Successfully implemented, developed and managed affiliate marketing network which now has over 700 affiliates subscribed and ROI is increasing year on year).
• SEO and PPC Management (Successfully increased site traffic by over 100% and significantly increased ROI for PPC).
• PR (Achieved coverage from many top publications and websites including The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Sun, Cosmopolitan and MumsNet).
• Social Media (Management of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts which has led to a 150% increase in social traffic to the site).
• Content Management and Site Maintenance (Production and editing of content across all web assets in line with current SEO best practice).
• Analytics (Advanced Analytics reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis).
• External agencies (I have collaborated and managed relationships with many different external agencies).
• Built and managed company website.
• Managed locally targeted PPC campaign.
• Managed all SEO.
• Managed company showroom.
• Design and distribution of all print advertising and print material.
• Forecast Analysis (Interpreted forecasts into work plans for 600 employees in contact centre)
• Recruitment Planning (Monthly reporting of recruitment needs to HR)
• Project Management (Project managed migration of B&Q customer services to Screwfix contact centre).
• 6 month workpool planning.
• Holiday, absence and secondment planning.
• Chair of Social Committee (Managed and marketed charity projects)
• Supervision (Supervised a team of 5 Resource Assistants)
• Management of contact centre rotas.
• Reporting (Reported to senior management and directors within many areas of the company).
• Developed resource planning tool for key account department to allow for easier scheduling.
This was a temporary voluntary position where I completed the following tasks:
• Assisted artists in setup and takedown
• Point of contact for general public
• Assisted in ensuring health and safety was maintained at the event
• Assisted in promoting event
Treads is a youth charity based in Blandford Forum and it acts as a drop-in and advisory centre for young people. I worked for the charity as part of a work placement and shadowed the project manager. The work placement was extended due to the quality of my work. Key areas of responsibility:
• Research – researching potential funding opportunities
• Internal analysis – building picture of charity’s financial position
• Corporate fundraising – raised £30,000 (20% of organisation’s total operating budget)
• Advising on development of sustainable income streams for the future
MovieMarket.com is an online retailer specialising in the sale of movie memorabilia. My tasks included:
• Packing of products and ensuring correct shipping method is applied
• Accepting sales calls
• Arranging and organising mailshots of catalogue
• Operating printing machinery
I left this position to start university. My main areas of responsibility were
• Stock control
• Order picking
• Taking sales calls
• Customer service
Charlesbrooke is a supplier of bespoke kitchens and furniture and have a showroom based in Stalbridge, Dorset. My key areas of responsibility were
• Management of showroom
• Assisted in surveys
• Constructed quotations
• Managed all sales calls and after-sale service
I worked for Woolworts on a seasonal contract. My areas of responsibility included:
• Operating the cash tills
• Organising Christmas shop displays
• Shelf replenishment
• General customer service
I worked for the company on a summer contract. Key ares of responsibility included:
• Manufacture of marine safety equipment
• Manufacture of agricultural products
• Machine operation