Sr. Technical Recruiter (In-House Full Life-Cycle) - Flickr & Mail
September 2015 — Present
Yahoo is focused on making the world's daily habits inspiring and entertaining - whether you're searching the web, emailing friends, sharing photos with family, or simply checking the weather, sports scores or stock quotes.
Tech Stack: Java
• 19 Hires / Approve for Hires (Offers) - 4 Android Engineers, 2 Sr. iOS Engineer, 1 Sr. C++ Mobile Engineer, 5 Backend Engineers, 4 Frontend Engineers, 2 Sr. Frontend Engineers, 1 Sr. Computer Vision (Research) Engineer
• 04/2016 to Present - Currently focused on mobile (iOS, Android, & C++) hiring across Yahoo! Mail, Messenger & Flickr in a pooled model
• 10/2015 to 03/2016 - Sole full cycle technical recruiter focused on sourcing & hiring mobile, computer vision, frontend and backend engineers for Flickr's San Francisco team. Recruiting frontend engineers for Yahoo! Mail's Sunnyvale team & sourcing for Video and Mail backend teams.
• Offer approvals are via offer packet hiring committee process and CEO Marissa Mayer's approval
• Mentoring sourcers in additional sourcing strategies and junior recruiters with recruiting tips