New Organizing Institute
RootsCamp Planning Committee
August 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Campaign Strategist & Tactician, Contributor @Forbes, Big Data Strategy @Moxie Strategies
The Winning Business of Startup Weekend DC's April 54-Hour Hack-a-thon!
Startup Grind is an event series designed to help educate, inspire, and connect local entrepreneurs. Each month we welcome an amazing speaker from the DC area who shares their story with our community and tells us what worked, what didn't, and what they'll do differently next time. It's an amazing opportunity to learn from the best, network with other members of the metro DC startup community, and improve your chances of entrepreneurial success.
The Institute on Religion and Public Policy (IRPP) is an international, inter-religious non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring freedom of religion as the foundation for security, stability, and democracy. President Joseph Grieboski founded the Institute in 1999. The Institute has been nominated for the numerous Nobel Peace Prizes.
Costume Jewelry Manufacturer, Distributor, Wholesaler, & Retailer
Managed company’s technology assets. Consulted, created & implemented strategies on how best to utilize marketing and e-commerce to during the internet’s wild phase.
Helped create prowrestling.com, one of the Internet's first uber-blogs (predating the term).
Large format Bridal Magazine.
Jack-of-all-trades: assist Editor with graphic design, layouts and website content management. Managed publishing equipment & tech assets in a multi-platform MAC/Windows/Linux environment.
Custom High-Performance automotive computer programming and override ‘chips’ for Modular Fords.
A personal interest turned company operated from a dorm room marketed entirely on the internet through CustomChip.com and enthusiast sites/forums
Created, marketed & sold computer games, software, blank CD’s & custom programming/hacking tools direct via the Computer Show Circuit and later, the Internet.
Co-Developer of Warpath (single/online multiplayer game available on Android Play Store), Secret Subjects (hacking/cracking security tool), FoxProIT (WYSIWYG FoxPro/xBase/dBase programming tool), and marketed first sub-$1 green/gold Blank CD-ROM.
Talentwire is "Where Professional Relationships Begin," we are pioneering the concept of using education and skill sharing from a bottom up team perspective to improve the talent acquisition process. Starting with the best practices provided by tech recruiting powerhouses Google and Facebook, Talentwire, has built a SaaS platform that turns the traditional recruiting model upside down delivering better qualified and higher caliber candidates at a lower cost while creating positive brand awareness and building team leadership skills.
Highlight: Managed all aspects of the victorious 3-Term-now-4-Term incumbent Kentucky State House Representative Jim Glenn’s Campaign, a campaign in crisis, while mustering and directing National, State and County Democratic Party resources. Currently advising KDP on 2014 Senate race preparation.
3-Term Democratic Kentucky House Representative Holding The Line and Moving District 13 Forward!
Full-Spectrum Promotional Media & Branding Firm, Digital & Physical Production, B2B & B2C Sales, Ecommerce Stores. The nation's largest producer of Union-made promotional items.
Executive Vice President of WP&P; President of Subsidiaries: DemStore & PromotionSource
Directed three separate corporate entities: WP&P (Corporate), DemStore (Union) and PromotionSource Media (Digital); each with distinct internal divisions, seven factories/warehouses, different marketing processes and strategy for products/services sold online and direct. Train and supervise all associated teams, demonstrating effective practices as an individual contributor. Hold direct P&L responsibility for $100M+ annual firm.
• Developed and implemented strategy to create a better balance between corporate, non-profit and political clients. Initiated proactive sales processes and expanded inbound sales formerly based on brand name.
• Increased total sales in 2012 by 480% within four months.
• Analyzed and created strategies based on success factors for e-commerce sites to create a profitable product mix, including inventory levels. Redesigned the two existing sites & created feeder brands.
• Revamped supply chain, production & fulfillment methods for maximum efficiency & lowered costs.
• Created and implemented strategies to increase use of social/digital and traditional media marketing.
• Negotiated & managed vendor, strategic partner and large client accounts (ie: OFA, NBA, NGP, RaisersEdge, etc…)
Full Spectrum Creative Digital-to-Intrinsic/Conceptual-to-Fulfillment Political Communications for the 21st Century Progressive Campaign!
Strategic Cognitive Research Fellowship
Collaborative association representing health care professional nonprofits & associations promoting shared aims.
Directed legislative efforts advocating Healthcare Reforms utilizing the resources of member organizations. That singular legislative effort, which lead to the ultimate passing of the Affordable Care Act, was rolled into a ‘Just Consulting’ project to insulate HPN’s core legislative aims.
Was part of the Obama Administration's White House Healthcare Working Group.
Devised, implemented and managed processes, strategies and teams for promotional products/services sold online and direct to coordinated campaigns, state parties, partnered political campaigns & nonprofit organizations. Train and supervise all associated teams, demonstrating effective practices as an individual contributor.
• Chief designer, developer & media consultant to the Obama for America Coordinated Campaigns & their Ecommerce webstores. Managed their fulfillment supply chain.
• Designed & implemented CRM strategy that deeply developed client base, increasing speed & efficiency.
• Developed & designed modules & CMS bridging existing web framework to NGP’s, ActBlue’s and RaisersEdge.
• Kept morale high and retained key personnel during a historically high volume campaign season.
A Full Service Progressive Polling Firm with divisions in Communications, Research, Strategy, Development Fundraising, & Events.
Quintessentially the firm’s jack-of-all-trades, this is where skills were honed managing staff, projects, operations & eventually the entire DC office while contributing at all stages in multiple disciplines.
• Developed unique creative strategies based on data analysis to aid over 30 Democratic electoral & issue campaigns, Unions and progressive nonprofits; with a specialization in new media.
• Managed polling & research operations from inception of questionnaires to presenting final tabulated / cross-tabulated statistically validated data with conclusions and communication strategies on how best to utilize those results that are specific to the Progressive client.
The Project is dedicated to helping ensure that as nanotechnologies advance, possible risks are minimized, public and consumer engagement remains strong, and the potential benefits of these new technologies are realized.
Advises Ambassador of Croatia on issues regarding the United States and other counties within the Western Hemisphere; provided insight into their interests and how it affects Croatia.
Advise Ambassador and senior embassy officials on matters of US Administration relations, US Congressional relations, US Foreign Affairs, US Military Affairs, Business policy, financial policy, Economic policy, and US Appropriations.
Communicates Croatia’s interests to Congress – its members and staff, with particular focus on the US Senate.
Legislative priority: NATO Enlargement.
Communicates Croatia’s economic objectives to US firms.
Instrumental in establishing a Croatian/US Senate Caucus.
Communications Jack-Of-All-trades in Senator Reed's Legislative Office Press Shop: Writing Op-ed’s, speeches, press releases, setting up press conferences, and handling of the media.
• Key Media Projects: Protecting ANWAR, Transportation Bill and Preventing Social Security Privatization.
Coordinator of canvassing, visual and communications for Kerry/Edwards and John Lynch campaigns. Coordinated fundraising activities for local campaigns.
Worked in the areas of Nashua, Manchester, Portsmouth, Lee and Derry.
Coordinator for the national campaign in Manchester, NH in the last 2 weeks of campaign.
Assisted Attorneys with general paralegal needs: research, title searches, writing memos, client management
Followed Presidential campaign efforts within the South Florida region and wrote reports for coverage.
The world’s largest lifestyle brand engaged in the design, marketing, and distribution of lifestyle products.
Aided in development of early digital marketing initiatives.