Astoria Federal Savings
Technical Support Analyst
September 2006 — March 2014
- Worked to resolve software and hardware technical issues experienced by end users.
- Performed deployments, and configurations, of devices, such as scanners and printers.
- Worked with other groups, within Information Services, on software deployments and upgrades, that required direct contact with end users and their respective terminals.
- Customized end user terminals, from a base image, by applying basic settings and preferences, to installing user-specific applications.
- Participated in Disaster Recovery exercises coordinated by Information Security/Corporate Contingency Planning. Assisted in acquainting users with Disaster Recovery environment, as well as troubleshooting any issues they may encounter.
- Established relationships with external vendors, through cooperative troubleshooting sessions, whenever issues beyond the scope of the association, occurred.