November 2013 — December 2013
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Public Relations Consultant at BrandSpeakAsia, Inc.
I managed a team of 5 associates, training girls on customer service, merchandising, handling registers, and loss prevention. I prepared floor sets, coordinate hourly statistics and organize daily sales plans. But the best part was acting as a mediator between moms and daughters who can't agree on an outfit.
- Scheduled UN Officials to give lectures to visitors of the UN Head Quarters and ensure smooth schedule flow.
- Acted as liaison between educators from the NYC Board of Education and UN Officials for a special outreach program for high school students throughout New York.
Photographed food, sponsors, and events for marketing materials:
- Chef's Nite 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Turkey Trot 2010
- Promise Culinary School Bakery Exams 2010
- Vice President, 2010 - 2011
- Public Relations Representative, 2009 - 2010
Department of Public Information, Public Inquiries Unit
- Answered queries of general public (via email, phone, postal mail, and walk-ins) regarding the United Nations.