experiential marketing and event coordination. I was born to research and encourage people to enjoy themselves!
Every experience, every person God puts in your life is the perfect preparation for what only He can see - Corrie Ten Boom
would be to work for a company using data from research-based and observational studies to increase satisfaction at inspiring events. I am intrigued by the sports, fashion, nonprofit and food industries.
Team Operations Assistant
July 2012 — January 2013
- Supported the Team Operations Coordinator in coordinating bowl week events including, but not limited to: National Championship Game Team Arrivals, Discover Orange Bowl Team Arrivals and Fontainebleau Team Parties/Dinners
- Assisted in coordination of group specific outings such as Team Charity, Coaches, Spouses and Children
- Aided with Fontainebleau hotel event elements including, but not limited to Team Welcome Receptions, Team Comedy Outing, Team Transition Events and Official Party Hospitality Room
- Scheduled team transportation to all events
- Developped and produced Team Participant Manuals
- Worked with current research, presentation and management of annual plans, budgets and purchase
- Managed and hired Jr. Host participants for college student winter break experience
Master of Arts, Management and Leadership
University of Kansas
Bachelor of Science, Journalism-Strategic Communications
May 13, 2012