July 2011 — Present
• Manage clinicians and oversee program operations in the Houston market in support of corporate health plan management.
• Manage day to day operations in regards to field assessments as it relates to Provider Assistance Services.
• Collaborate with other functional leaders within the organization that have or will be deploying aspects of the program within established timeframes and planning milestones.
• Participate in various cross-functional workgroups created to maintain/develop programs, including developing agenda items and conducting meetings.
• Responsible for ongoing updates and completing state wide PCAF trainings; coordinate MDCP/PCS age out assessments for Harris and surrounding counties.
• Contribute to knowledge sharing environment by creating program documents and policies, giving presentations, training and mentoring health plan associates to ensure that all contract regulations remain in compliance.
• Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly audits to improve efficiency of operations to ensure the integrity of the work.
• Respond to state complaints or concerns as needed to maintain positive relation with the state and members.
• Resolve Member/Agency compliant and/or issues, increasing customer satisfaction with services implementation.
• Participate on State Star Plus Workflow Committee; responsible for completing the workflow chart.
• Participated in creating and implementing the scheduling team to increase staff productivity.
• Instrumental in meeting the Medical Expense Initiatives assigned to Health Care Management Services (HCMS).