Account Specialist/Client Implementation Manager
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
A driven, conscientious businessman committed to serving others.
Oversaw and engaged the needs of a student-run consulting firm, which helped to consult with small businesses in the area.
• Contracted over $24,000 of revenue in the first year
• Met with business clients to assess needs and determine a course of action.
• Utilized company as a way to learn more about providing financial support/services.
Established a community of people within ORU that gathered together 6 nights a week to pray and play worship music.
• Created and managed prayer teams to lead prayer on campus. Helped plan promotional and prayer events on a regular basis.
• Recruited 70+ members through advertising and promotional meetings.
Supported the financial offices of the university, helping to attend to administrative needs, as well as learned more about the financial operations of a large organization.
• Processed purchase orders and travel requisitions.
• Greeted executives and offered assistance during business hours.
• Created files, processed/catalogued invoices, and handled confidential data.
Managed the greens and clubhouse to help support customer service goals and to improve membership numbers.
• Processed sales and greeted guests.
Oversaw campers with special needs, handling any problems that might have arisen during their camp time.
• Worked closely with other staff members to coordinate activities in a safe manner.
Assisted with various construction projects
Honors Program Graduate, Presidential Honor Roll