August 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Account Executive at Examiner Media
• Assisted attorney in typing correspondence and legal documents.
• Filed legal documents with the court clerks of various jurisdictions.
• Maintained client files and various associated administrative duties.
• Assisted in tasks associated with ongoing litigations.
• Reported directly to and supported three attorneys.
• Prepared litigation matters from discovery to trial phase.
• Coordinated multifaceted office functions including court calendar management, detainment of court reports and scheduling of deposition proceedings.
• Acted as liaison between attorneys, clients, healthcare providers, insurance carriers, law firms and governmental agencies.
• Provided computerized and law library research in order to obtain and gather case relevant data and materials.
• Prepared content specific case files for attorneys for client presentations which included supporting forms/documentation to bring suit.
• Responsible for the indexing/cross-referencing network database information.
Assisted technicians in planning installation of circuits for business customers. Identified and reserved spare equipment necessary and ordered access from the local exchange company using industry specified software. Received Local Legends of AT&T Award in 1998 and 2000.
Worked briefly in the call center in Brooklyn, providing transit directions, then transfered to the New York Transit Museum's Gift Shop Annex at Grand Central Station, providing customer service support to the public and assiting staff in sales of merchendise.
International and Domestic Airline Reservation Call Center Agent, selling tickets to general public and providing customer service.