Online graphic design specialist
August 2012 — September 2013
• Responding to customers in the queue to minimizing wait times and improving overall satisfaction with service.
• Execute customer order set up tasks such as template CPC Custom Solution typeset orders (i.e. Stamps, labels, etc.) in an efficient and accurate manner, paying close attention to detail and instructions, managing the project, and following proper department procedures.
• Providing accurate information to clients about CPC products and services, production capabilities, and order turnaround.
• Promoting the right production and sales channels that best support client needs.
• Apply relationship selling practices and principles by understanding how the project will be used and making recommendations that add value to the client's current project or any future projects.
• Employ well-honed consultative selling techniques to maximize sales and exceed customer demands.
• Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to their position, as outlined in the training checklist.
• Checks all sources of communication for information (wiki site, promo. communications, portals etc.).
• Maintain a safe working environment and follow all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.