January 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Logistics Intern at Prysmian Group
- Developed the market and product development strategy
- Cost/benefit analysis for potential customers
- Project cost analysis spreadsheet for future projects
- Helped the leasing center process more than 1.5 million calls, solidifying its place as the #1 leasing center in the USA.
- Communicated with approximately 70 prospects per day, achieving a customer satisfaction rate in excess of 90%.
- Maintained high quality standards while employer added more than 100 new communities per month.
- Received “Employee of the Month” award 5 times, regularly placed in top 5 regarding number and quality of weekly calls.
- Trained new employees, after which the University experienced an increase in admissions call volume and quality.
- Organized a team of five workers across different locations, completing jobs in 2 months that normally took 3 months.
- Increased team efficiency by mapping the locations of more than 500 air conditioner filters and water pumps.
- Taught 24 Chinese nursing students to develop their conversational English skills, summer 2005.
- Served as a Teaching Assistant for an English teacher by grading papers and tutoring 30 students, summer 2004.