August 2013 — Present
• Operates in a DoD support agency.
• Plans and conducts systemic organizational assessments and compliance inspections based on inspections methodologies and quality assessment criteria to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
• Analyzes information and documents findings that adversely impact financial management, mission accomplishment, or the integrity of the agency's operations, and formulates recommendations to correct deficiencies.
• Writes assessment and inspection reports that are clearly organized and well supported with evidence and analysis.
• Briefs inspection or assessment results to senior leaders.
•Evaluates agency’s overall effectiveness of government programs and operations for the productivity, efficiency, and management of DoD mandates to include financial and audit readiness of federal agencies.
•Provides recommendations to Senior Executive Service level customers and senior staffs of the agency.
•Similar positions in the office are advertised as a GS-13+ Management Analyst.