Bulk Fuel Australia
National Pricing Manager, Tanks and Asset Management
August 2017 — Present
• Nationwide price management, Account managing and SPA managing
• Scoping any project IT in accordance with the client’s / company requirements
• Documenting each tank project’s base assumptions (e.g. likely volumes, margins, financial outcomes, field work, tank movements, refurbishment, pump fit outs etc, ) in conjunction with company`s CFO.
• Monitoring completed projects to ensure actual activity is in line with original base assumptions.
• For each project, ensure that all deliverables are met under the guidance and approval of the Managing Director
General administration and other duties:
• Participation in projects including IT
• Reviewing third party invoices for projects
• Drafting/developing project processes and procedures documentation
• Contributing to the preparation and implementation of a cost-efficient and effective processes that contribute positively to Bulk Fuel Australia`s strategic plan
• Annual (or as required) verification of company’s physical tank assets
• Daily pricing information management provided to company personal as required
• Best Supplier Price information to BFA operations team daily