4th year electrical apprentice
June 2006 — August 2013
• Installed, repaired, and tested electrical systems.
• Installed electrical conduit and wiring for power, controls, and lighting.
• Installed electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with the National Electric Code.
• Interpreted blueprints, schematics, drawings, and layouts to complete repairs.
• Used ARC and TIG methods to weld flat, cylindrical, and irregular electrical connector- related parts.
• Connected and disconnected wiring, piping, and tubing.
• Operated precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
• Repaired warning signal devices such as smoke detectors, heat detectors, alarm bells, and manual call points.
• Interpreted blueprints if electrical layouts and building plans during installations.
• Drilled holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings, and floors .
• Fed cables through access holes , roof spaces, and cavity walls.