Airbus Defence and Space
August 2010 — Present
• Responsible for Rollout team in Site Survey, Commissioning and Integration of TETRA Base station, DXT (Switch) and Dispatch Workstation.
• Knowledgeable in Nokia E1/T1 Manager, TBSWinMMI, Nokia DN2 Manager and HIT Software.
• Responsible for programming and provisioning Cassidian TETRA Terminal (Desktop, Vehicle Mounted and Hanheld Radios).
• Responsible for commissioning and integration of Aviat Network (Harris-Stratex) Microwave Equipment for TETRA Microwave Link.
• Responsible for the Operations and Maintenance of the TETRA Network Elements (TETRA Connectivity Server, TETRA Base station, Dispatch Workstation and other TETRA servers).
• Performed Health Check Activities and Preventive Maintenance routines ensuring reliability of the DXT (SCN).
• Maintained the Customer Test Bed and performed acceptance of new functionalities, change deliveries, bug fixes. Performed Software Rollout on TETRA network elements.
• Provide customer support for TETRA network element implementation. And provide technical documentation such as FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), SAT (System Acceptance Test) and other TETRA Test cases.
• Knowledgeable on Nokia NETACT (Network Management System) Administration for TETRA Network element.
• Performed Drive test and data analysis using NEMO Outdoor and Analyzer.
• Performed site measurement using Anritsu Site master and Aeroflex IFR.