AmeriFactors Financial Group, LLC.
National Marketing Director - Digital and Traditional
September 2009 — Present
• Bottom Line: Developed and executed marketing, digital and traditional advertising and sales strategies which resulted in an average of $280 Million per year in new business.
• Conducted detailed competitive analysis and compared results to the company’s market penetration in each state and developed SWOT analysis and proactive lead generation plans to increase client acquisition, retention, and revenue.
• Lead and implemented master marketing plan and communication strategy to meet organizational needs and support business goals.
• Planned and administered the business’s Marketing Operations budget, forecasts, and variances.
• Developed programs, advertising campaigns and public relations strategies through targeted media to increase client acquisition.
• Directed and placed over $10+ Million a year in national digital and traditional media for web, TV, Radio, Print, and Outdoor. Plus administered $1.2MM yearly Google PPC campaign.
• Developed strong working relationships with digital and traditional national media companies.
• Provided copy writing for all press releases, web site and collateral pieces.
• Acquired and managed independent contractors as needed, including social media contributors (bloggers, photographers, videographers, and other content creators) and digital advertising agencies.
• As part of a team assisted in the development of “Policy and Procedures Manual” which increased speed of financing process by 100% and virtually eliminated errors.
• Worked closely with internal teams to enable reporting solutions and advanced targeting options.
• Made effective staffing and hiring decisions within both sales and marketing department.