Inside Sales Representative
April 2014 — Present
- Provide weekly forecasts across the NetIQ, Novell, SUSE and Attachmate business units for the UK and Ireland.
- Reach out and engage clients due for renewal of their maintenance contract 120 days in advance and assess the current state of play and any potential threats to the renewal event.
- Provide the necessary support to both the customer and/or the sales team to protect ACV.
- Create and build working relationships with the distributors, partners and resellers.
- Strong negotiation skills are required as the points of contact during the renewals stage often include CFO's, Commercial Directors, and Procurement Managers.
- Coordinate with the Account Management team as well as the Territory Managers to discuss and implement best practices and help maximise revenue and adoption.
- Ensure that the client is compliant with the terms and conditions of both product and the purchasing programme they are subscribed to.