LEGACY CAPITAL PROPERTY SERVICES
Home Inspector / Auditor / Owner
October 2008 — Present
Review physical property damage to determine the extent of liability.
* Identify potential hazards, photograph and document, and provide recommendations to rectify
* Analyze information gathered by investigation, and report findings and recommendations.
* Interview and correspond with agents and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to
investigate questionable claims.
* Prepare report of findings of investigation.
* Refer questionable claims to investigator or claims adjuster for investigation or settlement
* Collect evidence to support contested claims.
* Examine titles to property to determine validity and act as company agent in transactions with
* Measure and sketch commercial and residential properties.
* Perform Residential and Commercial Loss Control Inspections for Overland Solutions (General Liability, BOP).
* Perform full home inspections on 1-4 family residential properties including COOP’s and
Condo’s, inspecting all major components such as structural, HVAC & heating, roof, electrical and
* Perform Inventory and Condition Audits for John Deere, CNH, US Bank, Kabota, and Harley
Davidson as independant contractor.
Verify onsite inventory inspecting the VIN/serial number for each unit that is reported to be on the dealer’s floor plan.
·Meet with authorized dealership personnel to determine the whereabouts of units that are not discovered during the onsite verification process.
· Enter the status code and additional required information for each inventory units using a mobile computer.
·Review and verify the authenticity of documentation associated with sold, missing and damaged units (sales, rental, insurance, DMV, etc.).
·Record survey information about dealer facility.
· Discuss audit results with dealer or authorized representative and collect for sold and missing units as required.
·Communicate with finance company personnel about audit results,