Salt and Light Ventures
November 2012 — Present
PROJECT-MANAGEMENT WORK-RELATED EXPERIENCES:
• Directly reports to the General Manager (who heads the department on Project Management, Sales and Marketing and works as a team member of Salt and Light Ventures, Inc.) and receives specific tasks from the GM and accomplishes these on specified period of time and at above satisfactory standards.
• Closely coordinates with project heads and database officer and assists them in the completion of projects.
• Coordinates with Salvi management, team members, speakers, suppliers, partners and clients for smooth roll out of projects and for the completion of tasks and duties.
• Administers general website updates and currently heads the revamp of the company website this Q2 of 2013
EVENT PLANNING & MARKETING WORK-RELATED EXPERIENCES:
• Manages public-run seminars which averaged about 6-8 seminars monthly
(1) successful promotion through email & social media marketing;
(2) pre-event logistics—P&L analysis, coordination with facilitator & participants, venue reservation;
(3) ingress/egress—registration & on-site assistance during event
(4) giving feedback and evaluation to facilitator
• Contributes to the team sale’s goals by giving 110% effort for the over-all success of the team and the organization.