Teachers College, Columbia University
Benefits Project Lead
January 2015 — Present
• Contingent Project Manager overseeing year-long implementation of benefits management software
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting project progress
• Responsible for communications between team members including documentation of project team meeting notes.
• Main point of contact for communication with the vendor.
• Delegates operational work for the Benefits function to the Sr. Analyst or Benefits Administrator so they can focus on project related work.
• Develops and manages project artifacts and documents.
• Other responsibilities include: Understanding the work to be completed; Complete research, data gathering, analysis, and documentation as outlined in the project plan; Manage issues related to scope, risk, quality and communications; Manage stakeholder expectations