Alliance Performance Systems
Technology & Publishing Manager/Publishing Coordinator
April 2001 — March 2012
Primary duties included project management, process improvement, and coordination of online marketing, visual communications, publishing, graphic design, technical support, and IT for a management and sales improvement training consulting firm catering primarily to Fortune 100 pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Led project management for production of training materials from development to design and review to print and electronic publication. Managed all facets of IT operations, including strategic planning, solution design, and implementation. Created processes and implemented technologies to streamline operations and improve productivity. Identified, recruited and trained technical, design, publishing, and operations staff to support print and online publication process.
· Researched and deployed emerging technologies, reduced supply costs by 67%, and increased production capacity more than 10-fold, while reducing staffing requirements.
· Developed business and technical requirements for online content management system to enhance collaboration among teams.
· Implemented marketing calendar to align and schedule company-wide marketing activities, including email marketing campaign.
· Managed redesign and deployment of corporate website:
- Online magazine based on custom WordPress implementation
- Produced and co-hosted podcast promoting company's services and subject matter experts
- Results: visits increased 276%, page views increased 131%, and unique visitors increased 145%
· Designed and updated corporate identity to coincide with redesign of website.
· Crafted streamlined business processes and planned IT system changes adopted company-wide.
· Conceived and deployed network infrastructure for office relocation and new branch openings to provide seamless operations, including wiki-based knowledge management system.
· Generated, tested, and executed comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity strategy.