November 2012 — Present
Provided support to the Construction and Design team, by effectively communicating and managing multiple service, such as budgets, scope of work, timelines and contract agreement before and after the lease execution. With directly responsibility for special project of installation of 3rd party fixture and the de-branding of all PacSun’s closing locations by executing all necessary steps to ensure the transition and give back of all leased space.
• Developed and managed budgets consistent with timeline requirements for all closeout and lease renovation projects. Generated scope of work consistent with operation needs and budget allowances.
• Obtained and reviewed all closeout documentation including lien releases, contractor’s affidavits, and warranty information such as, as built drawings, air balance reports, signed punch list and other job completion documents
• Coordinate with vendors, contractors, tenants and support Facilities Specialist to resolve all repair & maintenance issues and other special projects or scopes.
• Facilitate the collection of all Tenant Improvement Allowance paperwork from landlord for Construction Director Approval.
• Responsible for compiling and updating the updating the weekly construction project report and schedule and provide contractors a project status update on all current projects.
• Directly responsible for the drafting of PacSun construction, design and purchasing departments flow process and procedures handbook.