Panera Bread LLC
Senior Manager Sourcing
June 2007 — Present
Work primarily with franchisees, suppliers, and distributors. Provide end-to-end assessment, recommendations, and implementation for optimizing the Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, and Limited Time Offer management.
· Senior level Procurement experience in designing strategic supply chain programs to leverage local and global volumes, accountable for $100 million in cost of goods, capital equipment and services.
· International supply chain experience in Canada.
· Re-engineered procurement and supply chain functions to improve competitive advantage for multimillion dollar strategic acquisition.
· Cost reduction initiatives, commodities hedging and forecasting programs that saved $2 to $3 million annually.
· Implemented supplier partnership programs that provided competitive advantage while ensuring premium quality supply and a reduction of total system costs.
· Experience in demand planning, logistics, manufacturing, transportation, finance, marketing, retail operations, corporate strategy, new concept development, sales management, and development.
· Specialized in procuring materials, packaging, ingredients, commodities, and logistics.
· Designed logistics supply program and delivery system that reduced food costs for our international business units year over year.