Joe Cortez Industries, LTD
Consultant - Content Strategy, Social Media Management, and Inbound Marketing
January 2009 — Present
Services offered include:
Contextual Marketing Campaign Creation & Execution
• Created overall contextual and social media strategy and execution alongside digital marketing agencies and brands, including client persona research, thought leadership management, and contextual marketing goals in the marketplace.
• Completed search experience optimization research, leading to unified content strategy across multiple platforms, resulting in higher online visibility through SEO, thought leadership, higher trust authority through community management, and traceable conversion actions leading to sales.
• Responsible for writing for multiple applications, based on audience and strategic content objectives. Writing styles include journalism, website copy, landing page copy social media, e-mail marketing, blogs, white papers, and print media.
• Identify sources, complete search experience research using Google Analytics and Keyword Planner, leading to original content based on subject matter expertise, seasonal search volume, and editorial calendar deadlines.
• Distributed written content across multiple channels, including opt-in e-mail marketing newsletters, and social media channels direct to consumers and decision makers.
Social Media Strategy and Management
• Developed strategy for marketing communications on social media platforms targeting key demographics, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.
• Write targeted social media content, set distribution schedule based on network activity, identify key search tags to distribute to, and engage audience with brand messaging.
• Measured social media messaging and effectiveness across key performance indicators utilizing multiple tools, including Google Analytics, Hootsuite Analytics, Facebook Insights and Klout.