KARL STORZ Endoscopy Canada Ltd.
April 2012 — Present
• Coordinate all aspects of conventions, courses, labs and workshops to be held in Canada.
• Manage the event schedule, equipment lists and other documents with up to date information regularly.
• Order equipment required for each event from divisions across the globe, monitor their location, and manage their return in accordance with the standard operating procedures set by the company.
• Order exhibition services as required according to the need for each event.
• Prepare cheque requests required for events while staying within budget set out by the company.
• Book flights and reserve hotel accommodations for the reps and managers attending each event.
• Ensure that the representatives and managers attending have summary sheets with all pertinent information about the event and their reservations.
• Provide the marketing manager post-convention feedback and leads obtained from convention.
• Execute special tasks/projects as required by the marketing department.
• Provide quarterly and yearly budget reports for all events, as well as future year proposals.
• Supervise and train interns assigned to me every four to six months.